Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com> on 2001/08/18 19:45:35 UTC

RE: FreeBSD, Linux, Java Help - experiences

Steffen,

Is there a question about Tomcat you wanted to ask?

- r

Sorry - it's too of topic - Re: FreeBSD, Linux, Java Help - experiences

Posted by Steffen Haase <ho...@celocom.de>.
Hi,

please, send only answers to my mail-account and not to the mailing list. It's
really off topic. thanks.

"Rob S." wrote:

> People can send OT emails, sure, but I'm trying to help you get it answered.
> I think the fastest way is to email a FreeBSD list or newsgroup.

FreeBSD list or newsgroup are not the right way. I think so... My field aims on
JSP and Servlets (=>Tomcat and Apache) and that's the reason why I posted
here... (real reports)

thanks.

kind regards,

Steffen

RE: FreeBSD, Linux, Java Help - experiences

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
Steffen,

<shrug>  I have a feeling I could answer your questions by searching the
web, not by emailing the Tomcat discussion list.  Have you searched the
Tomcat archives for the words "freebsd" and "performance?"

Posted by Steffen Haase <ho...@celocom.de>.
Hi Rob,

"Rob S." wrote:

> Is there a question about Tomcat you wanted to ask?

no, I have no problems with tomcat... but I need for Tomcat, OODBMS
(pure java), XML and and and ... Java Support.