Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandru Badiu <li...@ctrlz.ro> on 2010/10/18 11:20:40 UTC

Boosting documents based on the vote count

Hello all,

I have a field in my schema which holds the number of votes a document
has. How can I boost documents based on that number?

Something like the one which has the maximum number has a boost of 10,
the one with the smallest number has 0.5 and in between the values get
calculated automatically.

Thanks,
Alexandru Badiu

Re: Boosting documents based on the vote count

Posted by Alexandru Badiu <li...@ctrlz.ro>.
Thanks, will look into those.

Andu

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.