Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/04 15:50:57 UTC

Re: Adding something new into Camel DSL -- but how?

Hi, Claus, and thanks for the reply.  I created the ticket on 31 Oct:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/issues/CAMEL-17154 and I am
working on it in the evenings as time allows.  I have finished the initial
implementation, and I am working on tests and the asciidoc stuff.  So far,
I have gotten through at least half of the happy-path unit tests, and I
have some questions about aspects of the asciidoc format and content,
mostly related to the links that I see in some of the other adoc files that
I am using as examples.  I just added my notes about camel-core, and I
added a comment with some of my design and implementation ideas.  Any of my
questions can wait until the 3.14 LTS release is complete.

Thanks again,
Steve

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steven

Good to know. Sorry I am too focused on 3.14 LTS release, a few last
things to clear up.

About ascii doc links, then they can be tricky. There has been some
improvements/updates to the website build and whatnot,
so its a bit in "flux" at the moment. So if you need to continue then
do not add links with xref yet, but add a TODO etc in the doc then we
can look at that later.