Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Shryock, Chad" <ch...@eds.com> on 2002/11/25 19:22:58 UTC

Hello,

I have a page that has a large form. I need to be able to make some fields
read-only dynamically for some views of the table. I tried <html:text
property="userID" readonly="<bean:write name="user"
property="userReadOnlyState"/>"/>.

Thanks,
Chad Shryock.

Re: Posted by Patrice <pp...@nerim.net>.
You can't use tags in tags: try this:

<bean:define id="readonly" name="user" property="userReadOnlyState"/>

Hope it helps
    Patrice

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>