Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Subversion List <su...@emalbum.com> on 2004/12/01 04:21:55 UTC

Repository layout

I have 4 java projects that I am working on and needs some advice on how to
"best" setup the repository/repositories.

JavaProject1, JavaProject2, and JavaProject3 all have a dependency on
JavaProject4. In each project, there will be a src, docs, and classes folder
along with a variety of configuration files. Each project ends up as a jar
file so I also want to keep track of those.

I am not sure rather I should create 4 repositories or just 1. Any
suggestions on how to set this up? I'm not quite sure how to deal with the
jar files and the fact that projects 1-3 depend on the jar file from
project4.

Thanks in advance.