Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/29 06:31:11 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart 3.15 for Tapestry 5.0.15

Hi all,

JumpStart 3.15 is now available.  It's compatible with Tapestry 5.0.15
and many of the examples have been revisited.

Use it live:

	 http://202.177.217.122:8080/jumpstart/

or download it:

	 http://files.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart .

  Feedback and suggestions are welcomed.

Cheers,

Geoff

RE: [ANN] JumpStart 3.15 for Tapestry 5.0.15

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.
I have some feedback for you Geoff...

I refer to your site a lot and it's very helpful, I applaud you for keeping the updates flowing!