Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ben Smith <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 20:07:15 UTC

JSP 2.1

I'm finding that things that are supposed to work in JSP 2.1 don't
seem to work with myFaces 1.2.  I have a servlet that I've setup as
done in the myfaces examples.  So the Faces Servlet mapping is *.jsf.
I have a simple example that works if I access it as test.jsp, but not
as test.jsf.

test.jsp:

<jsp:include page="test_include.jsp">
	<jsp:param name="title" value="Title"/>
</jsp:include>

testinclude.jsp:

${param['title']}

When I load the page as test.jsp I get "Title", but when I load it as
test.jsf I get nothing.  I thought that with JSF 1.2 and JSP 2.1 they
were supposed to be merged together so that you could use the features
of both in the same file.  Sorry if I've misunderstood how all this is
supposed to work.

--Ben Smith