Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/03/30 01:28:05 UTC

Re: mattkruse-lib/CalendarPopup.js — slight fix

On 30.03.2004 01:05, Mark Lundquist wrote:
> It's a 3-line change, I don't know if it merits a full-up Bugzilla
> PATCH entry or not.  If someone thinks I should do this, please let me
> know and I will...
>

> +       if (inputobj.disabled) {
> +               return;
> +       }

Though the patch might be useful I would not like to see that we are
creating a fork of those JavaScript files. Reporting this to Matt Kruse
is better IMO.

Joerg

Re: mattkruse-lib/CalendarPopup.js — slight fix

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 30.03.2004 01:45, Mark Lundquist wrote:

>> Though the patch might be useful I would not like to see that we are
>> creating a fork of those JavaScript files.
>
> ah, good for us :-)  (I thought maybe we already had...)

Not that I know.

>>  Reporting this to Matt Kruse is better IMO.
>
> Done.

Thanks,

Joerg

Re: mattkruse-lib/CalendarPopup.js — slight fix

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Mark Lundquist wrote:
> > Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> >
> > >  Reporting this to Matt Kruse is better IMO.
> >
> > Done.
>
> Thanks for doing that Mark.
>
> I saw that your patch had the Apache License in the top.
> Perhaps your CVS is out-of-date and you caught us in the
> middle of doing the Apache-wide re-licensing job. There
> are no such license headers in today's Apache Cocoon CVS.
> We include the mattkruse-lib as is.

Woops, sorry Mark, i just saw your other thread where you
forwarded your communications with Matt. All is well.

--David

Re: mattkruse-lib/CalendarPopup.js — slight fix

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
On Mar 29, 2004, at 3:28 PM, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> On 30.03.2004 01:05, Mark Lundquist wrote:
>> It's a 3-line change, I don't know if it merits a full-up Bugzilla
>> PATCH entry or not.  If someone thinks I should do this, please let
>> me  know and I will...
>
>> +       if (inputobj.disabled) {
>> +               return;
>> +       }
>
> Though the patch might be useful I would not like to see that we are
> creating a fork of those JavaScript files.

ah, good for us :-)  (I thought maybe we already had...)

>  Reporting this to Matt Kruse is better IMO.

Done.

Thx,
mark