Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/23 00:37:16 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart upgraded to Tapestry 5.3.6

Hi all,

JumpStart 6.3 is out. It features:

	* Upgraded to use Tapestry 5.3.6.
	* Upgraded to use tapestry5-jQuery 5.3.3.
	* Fixes the "create a fresh project" feature (see the Tips page).

It's running in the usual place:

	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart

Please keep those comments and corrections coming!

Cheers,

Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart upgraded to Tapestry 5.3.6

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:25 AM, Geoff Callender
<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, that sounds like a vote of confidence. Thanks!
>
> You're welcome to copy any example you like into the documentation - I see no harm in having duplication - but in cases where augmenting the doco with a live example would add value then by all means feel free to link to it.
>
> BTW, Bob, your non-stop improvements to the documentation go largely unsung, so let me take this opportunity to shout out a big THANK YOU. The doco has come a long way and I, for one, really appreciate it.

Agreed. JumpStart and the continue improvements on the docs are two
great things (TM) for the Tapestry community and success.
Thanks

--
Massimo

Re: [ANN] JumpStart upgraded to Tapestry 5.3.6

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
All for a good cause.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> JumpStart 6.3 is out. It features:
>
>         * Upgraded to use Tapestry 5.3.6.
>         * Upgraded to use tapestry5-jQuery 5.3.3.
>         * Fixes the "create a fresh project" feature (see the Tips page).
>
> It's running in the usual place:
>
>         http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart
>
> Please keep those comments and corrections coming!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Geoff

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry