Posted to wsrf-user@ws.apache.org by Bruno Harbulot <Br...@manchester.ac.uk> on 2006/06/06 15:49:03 UTC

Re: Importing a custom made WSDL

Hi,

It seems that you've defined AsynchronousOperationsPortType in
asyncSpec.wsdl and that you're trying to use
AsynchronousBusinessOperationsPortType, which should probably be in
AsynchronousBusinessOperationsInvocation.wsdl,but it's not in what
you've just sent. (Perhaps you should use a different namespace for
these two imported WSDL files as well).

Cheers,

Bruno.

Posted by Bruno Harbulot <Br...@manchester.ac.uk>.
What happens if you remove the portType in the Asynchronous...WSDL? It
doesn't seem to be necessary. Perhaps Wsdl2Java is looking for a binding
for that port.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a tool where importing a WSDL file into
another worked well (or at least as I was expecting it). I think one way
to go (before WSDL 2.0, if ever) would be to have an XSLT transform that
simulates the inheritance by inserting the right XML elements at the
right places. That's more or less what I'm using when import doesn't
work (although I haven't got a general solution yet).

Cheers,

Bruno.

Posted by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com>.
Hi Bruno,
I accidentally attached the wrong file to the email.
Yet, the problem persists...

Do you have any idea what could be the reason the WSDL2JAVA fails?

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255