Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gilles Dodinet <rh...@free.fr> on 2004/07/01 00:05:36 UTC

Re: How to create platform-independent dependencies?

Peter Nabbefeld wrote:

>>> Unable to obtain goal [site] -- C:\Dokumente und
>>> Einstellungen\user\.maven\plugins\maven-xdoc-plugin-1.7.1\plugin.jelly:364:54:
>>> <j:include> could not include jelly script:
>>> file://C:\cvs\mevenide\mevenide-master\..\mevenide-config/../mevenide-master/src/templates/jsl/site.jsl.
>>> Reason: org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyException: null:-1:-1: <null

Peter,

the problem is the url prefix. i found we had some kind of conflict with
linux and windows : indeed if i remember milos changed it because it
didnot run properly on his box. so url prefix is now encapsulated into a
property. in master/project.properties you have something like :

# one slash only on winxp
fileUrlPrefix = file://

in my ~/build.properties i just add :

fileUrlPrefix = file:/

and it works fine. perhaps we should rename the property btw..

-- gd

Re: Patch, how to submit? Whom to bother?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
This is normal - same way bugzilla does it too. I think later versions
of JIRA may allow adding it to the creation form?

- Brett

Posted by Alex Shneyderman <al...@law.columbia.edu>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gilles Dodinet <rh...@free.fr>.
Brett Porter wrote:

>file: (no slashes) seems to work on both. The best thing about
>standards is there are so many of them!
>
>I think the latest xdoc plugin fixes this bug.

thanks brett, we'll try that. btw this is the prefix we use for the xml
entities ;) so it should work as fine for jelly files..

-- gd

Re: How to create platform-independent dependencies?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.