Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jm <ma...@DiabAnalyst.de> on 2003/07/13 13:44:10 UTC

cocoonWiki

hi,

can anybody tell me how the "page-edit", "page-preview"
and "page-save" functionality on the cocoonWiki site works?

is there any (detail-)documentation about this feature. i'm looking
for this kind of functionality for some weeks an dont' find any
useable solutions because i only want to be able to edit
one singel XML-document (using cocoon 2.0.4/tomcat 4.1.18)

regards,
jm

RE: cocoonWiki

Posted by Christopher Watson <c....@zen.co.uk>.
It uses jspwiki, see http://www.jspwiki.org

It doesn't use cocoon.

The underlying documents have their own non-XML wiki markup language,
which you will see when you edit a page.

Christopher