Posted to user-zh@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/01/30 02:49:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu to the HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that
Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member
on the Apache HBase project. We appreciate Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu stepping
up to take more responsibility in the HBase project.

Please join me in welcoming Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu to the HBase PMC!

我很高兴代表 Apache HBase PMC 宣布 Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu 已接受我们的邀请,
成为 Apache HBase 项目的 PMC 成员。感谢 Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu 愿意在 HBase
项目中承担更大的责任。

欢迎 Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu to the HBase PMC

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Stephen!

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Stephen !

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Stephen !

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Stephen !

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stephen.

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stephen.

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stephen.

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Balazs Meszaros <me...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Balazs Meszaros <me...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Balazs Meszaros <me...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Xiaolin Ha <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu!

Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> 于2023年1月30日周一 10:49写道:

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations! Well deserved!

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Darren Beckstand <dk...@gmail.com>.
Can someone unsubscribe from this user group emails?

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Unrest, ignorance distilled, nihilistic imbeciles -
    It's what we’ve earned
Welcome, apocalypse, what’s taken you so long?
Bring us the fitting end that we’ve been counting on
   - A23, Welcome, Apocalypse

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu to the HBase PMC

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.