Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "bruno.laurent@ville-selestat.fr" <br...@ville-selestat.fr> on 2016/10/10 13:02:51 UTC

Problem with french profile

Hello,

I'm under openmeetings 3.13 with debian 8.

My server seems to work , but when I change the language profil from
users from english to french , the calendar module crash.
I tried on 2 computers with different browsers (frontmotion, firefox
updated).

The calendar doesn't appears and i've just the lines (contact and
messages,profile,logout,report a bug,about)

can you help me ?

thanks

Bruno

Re: Problem with french profile

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1489

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Problem with french profile

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "bruno.laurent@ville-selestat.fr" <br...@ville-selestat.fr>.
ok thanks

Le 10/10/2016 � 15:48, Maxim Solodovnik a �crit :

--
www.facebook.com/villeselestat <https://www.facebook.com/villeselestat>

Re: Problem with french profile

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.