Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/21 12:56:07 UTC

Tamaya retired, but there is no indication on its website

Tamaya retired in April 2020, however the website makes no mention of
this, and the incubator releases are still on the ASF mirror system.

There may be other resources that have not been shut down.

JIRA and Github do appear to have been addressed.

Sebb.

Re: Tamaya retired, but there is no indication on its website

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi

If the website doesn't show retired that's my fault.  I asked infra to mark
the repos readonly, which they have done.  But likely missed updating the
landing page to indicate retired status.  Let me reach out to infra to see
what can be done.

All other resources are in fact closed down.

John