Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gatos <eg...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 12:02:16 UTC

executing wicketSubmitFormById

Hello, Wicket lovers!

I'm trying to execute wicketSubmitFormById from my custom function.

Function itselft looks like this:
function wicketSubmitFormById(formId, url, submitButton, successHandler,
failureHandler, precondition, channel)

I have examined the ajax submit button and it has the following event
handler:
onclick="var wcall=wicketSubmitFormById('id14',
'?wicket:interface=:4:tabs:panel:languageForm:ajaxSubmitButton:1:IActivePageBehaviorListener:0:&amp;wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true',
'ajaxSubmitButton' ,null,null, function() {return
Wicket.$$(this)&amp;&amp;Wicket.$$('id14')}.bind(this));;; return false;"

How is it possible to get formId, url from my custom function?

Have an outstanding day

Re: executing wicketSubmitFormById

Posted by Gatos <eg...@gmail.com>.
I have temporary solved problem calling onclick function:

 document.getElementById('ajaxSubmitButton').onclick()

Does anyone know any better solution?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
not really sure what you are trying to do

-igor