Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Mayank Kamthan <mk...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 20:47:43 UTC

Problem in generating the war file

Hi!
When I deploy nutch in TomCat using the war file provided with the
distribution, it works fine.
But, when I do an "ant war", the war file generated is of different size and
also, it does not work.
The jsp files are not there in the webapps folder in TomCat.

Can anybody guide me please, in building a war file. As I want to do some
code changes, and
as far as I know, they can only be checked out only after re-deploying
nutch, i.e., re-building the
war file again. I hope I am correct here.

Please somebody help.

Thanks and regards,
Mayank.

--
Mayank Kamthan

Re: Problem in generating the war file

Posted by Raymond Balmès <ra...@gmail.com>.
let me think, I had the same problem couple of days ago.
Yes as I remember you need the nutch-1.0.jar AND nutch-1.0.job to be build
and deployed at their respective locations.
Also some strange eclipse behaviors where it needed to resync the file
system in order to make sure the changes where taken into account.

-Ray-

Posted by Mayank Kamthan <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Balmès <ra...@gmail.com>.