Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Pico Florin <pi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/08/31 13:48:59 UTC

Get annotations using BCEL API

Hi!
   I have the latest version of BCEL API and I want to know how can I obtain the annotations that are in the class file.

  Thank you,
    Florin

---------------------------------

Re: Re: Get annotations using BCEL API

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Please give BCEL trunk a try. GSoC should have brought us support for that.

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: Get annotations using BCEL API

Posted by Vanesa Montagna <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pico Florin, Can you send me the latest version of BCEL API?????

Sorry for my ingles, I am speak spanish.

Vane