Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julius <ju...@gmx.de> on 2008/03/08 23:38:43 UTC

webdav mount

Hi,

im interested in the webdav code from jackrabbit, since
www.davexplorer.org is no longer maintained i would like to use the
jackrabbit code.

Ive skipped through the api but im quite unsure where to look for the
client code that can mount a webdav share - im not really sure if
jackrabbit has code for this case?

Julius

Re: webdav mount

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
hi julius

> im interested in the webdav code from jackrabbit, since
> www.davexplorer.org is no longer maintained i would like to use the
> jackrabbit code.
>
> Ive skipped through the api but im quite unsure where to look for the
> client code that can mount a webdav share - im not really sure if
> jackrabbit has code for this case?

jackrabbit currently does not provide a webdav client.

the only thing jackrabbit currently provides is a set
of extensions ot apache httpclient.

this has been matter of quite some discussion on this
user list in the past. from my point of view the status
is: we are still looking for someone volunteering to
put that together to a complete client.

kind regards
angela