Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Miha Vitorovic <mv...@nil.si> on 2009/01/06 06:50:36 UTC

Windows Python bindings

Hi Python packagers,

First of Python is not "my thing", so forgive me if I'm stating something
painfully obvious, but I needed to install the Python bindings for Windows
(to make my ViewVC work), and Python 2.5 complained. After some digging
around it appears that Python 2.5 assumes that the DLL files are actually
named *.pyd (all but libsvn_swig_py-1.dll). Would it be possible that the
packagers already did this, for all the people like me ?

Br,
---
  Miha Vitorovic
  Inženir v tehničnem področju
  Customer Support Engineer

   NIL Data Communications,  Tivolska cesta 48,  1000 Ljubljana,  Slovenia
   Phone +386 1 4746 500      Fax +386 1 4746 501     http://www.NIL.si

RE: Windows Python bindings

Posted by Siva Kumar <si...@collab.net>.
Miha,

If your goal is to just make ViewVC work try http://www.open.collab.net/downloads/subversion/

The above installer does install ViewVC along with.

Rgds,
Siva.

	  Phone +386 1 4746 500      Fax +386 1 4746 501     http://www.NIL.si <http://www.nil.si/>