Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jonas <jo...@eyevis.de> on 2018/08/06 12:39:21 UTC

Re: WSDiscoveryClient multicast network interface selection

Your patch is working for me. Here is how I tested it:

Bus bus = BusFactory.getThreadDefaultBus();
bus.setProperty(UDPConduit.NETWORK_INTERFACE,
NetworkInterface.getByInetAddress(InetAddress.getByName("192.168.23.42")));

WSDiscoveryClient client = new WSDiscoveryClient(bus);
client.setVersion10();
List<EndpointReference> references = client.probe(new
QName("http://www.onvif.org/ver10/network/wsdl", "NetworkVideoTransmitter",
"net"));
client.close();

I verified this with different network interfaces. Thanks a lot.

Jonas

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html