Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/23 07:55:48 UTC

Status 2.0 final

Hi,

IMO, there have been no serious error messages in the last four weeks.

Consequently, and in compliance with

    http://wiki.apache.org/ws/XML-RPC/2.0ReleasePlan

I would release 2.0final on thursday or so, if noone else intervenes.

This would release cutting a branch for the further development of
version 2.

Jochen

Re: Status 2.0 final

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
Could someone send me the CVS tarball, my net engineers locks my
cvs.apache.org acces in their firewall ;(

Regards

Re: Status 2.0 final

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status 2.0 final