Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andrea Loddo <ga...@libero.it> on 2005/07/06 18:53:31 UTC

testing Web Service

Hi,

I am actually using Jmeter to test my WebService. I would read the SOAP
response of my web service but I cannot do it! "Read Soap Response" is
checked but I really don't know where the response message is saved.
File of my "Graph Results " gives me no infos about response message.

Thanks very much.
Andrea Loddo.

Re: testing Web Service

Posted by Andrea Loddo <ga...@libero.it>.
No, I am not using a file! Even if I use a file it works in the same
manner! :(

However my soap message looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:si="http://soapinterop.org/xsd"
xmlns:ns1013="urn:server"><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1013:createAnonymousSession
xmlns:ns1013="urn:server"></ns1013:createAnonymousSession></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

and even if the  Soap message body is empty, it always works in the same
wrong manner.

Thanks.
Andrea.

Re: testing Web Service

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Re: testing Web Service

Posted by Andrea Loddo <ga...@libero.it>.
Peter Lin wrote:

>most likely there's an error in the soap request message or the soap
>response message. look in jmeter.log in the bin directory. there
>should be some error there.
>
>peter

The jmeter.log gives one error:

2005/07/06 18:29:35 ERROR - jorphan.io.TextFile:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/a/.eclipse (Is a directory)
    at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:55)
    at org.apache.jorphan.io.TextFile.getText(TextFile.java:152)
    at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler.retrieveRuntimeXmlData(WebServiceSampler.java:170)
    at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler.openDocument(WebServiceSampler.java:406)
    at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler.createDocument(WebServiceSampler.java:386)
    at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler.sampleWithApache(WebServiceSampler.java:465)
    at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler.sample(WebServiceSampler.java:450)
    at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler.sample(WebServiceSampler.java:439)
    at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Re: testing Web Service

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.