Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by An...@daimlerchrysler.com on 2001/04/05 12:08:31 UTC

My Jetspeed didn't start

Hi,
I get the following error message, trying to start jetspeed. What have I done?
- I add a Portlet and therfor I modified the jetspeed-config.jcfg File.

Failed to retrieve RSS from PortletRegistry
Exception:  org.apache.jetspeed.om.registry.InvalidEntryException: The
specified entry does not exist within the Registry RSS
Stack Trace follows:
	org.apache.jetspeed.om.registry.InvalidEntryException: The specified
entry does not exist within the Registry RSS
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.registry.BaseRegistry.getEntry(BaseRegistry.java:89)
	and so on...

Please help
Andreas

Re: My Jetspeed didn't start

Posted by Stefan Schmitt <ss...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Hi

check the spelling. The entries are case sensitive. So if you define a Rss
portlet in jetspeed-config.jcfg and you refer it with RSS in the PSML file
this error will occure.

Stefan S.