Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/05/24 18:19:38 UTC

Re: BPEL and Axis2 Asynchronous

Hi Gopal
I am sorry for late reply , I did not see the mail in the first place
pls see my comment below;

Gopal Patwa wrote:

>Hi Developers,
>
>I am using axis2 async service with Oracle BPEL and I want to use
>AsyncMessageReceiver from inetegration module in SVN.
>

>BPEL need In-Only type for Async but AsyncMessageReceiver extend
>AbstractInOutAsyncMessageReceiver type Any suggestion?? is there any In-Only
>type AsyncMessageReceiver extend AbstractInAsyncMessageReceiver.

hmmm , initially I could not find any use case of having such a message
receiver , I will add AyncInOnly message receiver before next release.
If you can please create a JIRA as well.

>Or do I missing something here !!
>
>Note:
>I got successful working with In-Only way and using ServiceClient to make
>Call to BPEL process with fireAndForget method but this methode create
>always new Message Context to call EPR,  so how to specify existing Messsage
>Context to this method.

It is by design we Axis2 create Message context for each message
invocation , but if you want to keep state you can use context like
service context , service group context or Configuration context.

>But I want to use AsyncMessageReceiver so thread and resources management
>can be handle by axis2 engine.

Not clear to me , pls explain a bit please.

>Thanks
>Gopal
>
>--
>Sent from the Axis - User forum at Nabble.com.

Deepal
~Future is Open~