Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2012/10/19 19:47:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Roman Shaposhnik to the Apache Incubator PMC

Hey Folks,

The Apache Incubator PMC has VOTEd to add Roman Shaposhnik to our ranks.

Welcome, Roman! Feel free to say a bit about yourself.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Roman Shaposhnik to the Apache Incubator PMC

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Congrats Roman!! This a fine introduction.

Suresh

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Roman!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Welcome aboard Roman !!

Regards
JB

On 10/19/2012 07:47 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> The Apache Incubator PMC has VOTEd to add Roman Shaposhnik to our ranks.
>
> Welcome, Roman! Feel free to say a bit about yourself.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Roman Shaposhnik to the Apache Incubator PMC

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Nice one Roman

Lewis

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM, kishore g <g....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congrats Roman.
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Wow,
>> congratulations Roman!
>>
>> Jarcec
>>
>> On Oct 19, 2012, at 11:09 AM, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Welcome!

>> > --
>> > http://www.grobmeier.de
>> > https://www.timeandbill.de

Lewis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Roman Shaposhnik to the Apache Incubator PMC

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
Congrats Roman.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Wow,