Posted to dev@bahir.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/29 09:40:33 UTC

Release 2.3.x

I am planning to start working on getting the 2.3.x releases soon, any
jiras or prs that I should wait for ?

Thanks
--
Sent from my Mobile device

Re: Release 2.3.x

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have created the following RCs

- 2.3.0
- 2.3.1
- 2.3.2

They are mostly the same, mostly changing the Spark dependencies.

Please help review/vote these.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975