Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Jones, Dean" <dj...@refco.com> on 2000/09/27 22:35:02 UTC

Contextual Form Validation ???

All,

I have a page that has multiple submit buttons,  and each button should have
the form do a different validation,  and a different action, but use the
same form.
One submit button on the form is a ``Place Order'',
another submit button is a ``Park Order'' ( save this order for later re-use
),  yet
another is ``Get Quote'', which will fill in a price quote field.

I guess in the Action I could check if the submit button properties were
set,
but in each case,  the form should be validated on different criteria.

Any thoughts ???

Dean S Jones