Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by ying lcs <yi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/15 16:57:17 UTC

how can i set my password for svn+ssh

Hi,

how can i set my password for svn+ssh://<ip address of
subversion>/srv/svn/repositories/sample

so that it does not prompt me for password everytime?

I am trying to run the script 'svn_load_dirs.pl' to a svn+ssh
repository. It asks me for password everytime.

Thank you.

Re: how can i set my password for svn+ssh

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#ssh-auth-cache

Re: how can i set my password for svn+ssh

Posted by Nathan Nobbe <qu...@gmail.com>.
here is an article that might help:
http://gentoo-wiki.com/SVN#Public_Key_Authentication

-nathan