Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 10:23:16 UTC

[VOTE] BookKeeper 4.3.1 Release Candidate 0

This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.3.1.
It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12328755&styleName=Html&projectId=12311293

*** Please download, test and vote by Feb 17th 2015, 10:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.3.1-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1005/

The tag to be voted upon:
release-4.3.1 (b830f4e88c991d67a84ed883c6136989a54c2556)

BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.3.1 Release Candidate 0

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ivan.

I will address the comments and publish a new release candidate.

- Sijie

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
I have done the test, and all test passed, not met the errors which Flavio
met.
Thanks.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Hi Sijie,

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Flavio:

Do you mind creating jiras for them and attach the logs?

- Sijie

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
It got better but I'm still seeing some timeouts:
 testAllWritesAreCompletedOnClosedLedger(org.apache.bookkeeper.client.LedgerCloseTest): test timed out after 60000 milliseconds

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Flavio:

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.