Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Rajath Subramanyam <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/25 23:45:13 UTC

Fork Cassandra-0.8

Hi All,

I want to fork Cassandra - 0.8 from git. Does anybody have any advice on
how to do this ?

I have already tried the following:
- Forked the latest repo and created a branch to go back to an old commit
(around 0.8)
- Forked the latest repo and ran git reset --hard to go back to an old
commit (around 0.8)

I am looking for a much cleaner way to directly fork 0.8 version. Any help
is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

// Rajath
Rajath Subramanyam

Re: Fork Cassandra-0.8

Posted by Jim Ancona <ji...@anconafamily.com>.
git checkout cassandra-0.8.10

cassandra-0.8.10 is the tag for what I assume was the last 0.8 release.

Jim