Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Hörsch <ho...@his.de> on 2012/06/25 21:25:19 UTC

HTML5 Doctype

Hi,

has anybody experiences with using a HTML5 Doctype declaration within
facelets? It is possible?
If I write it to my xhtml files I get exceptions from the SAXParser...

Environment
MyFaces 2.1.6, Tomahawk20 1.1.11

Greetings and thanks
dennis

--
HIS-SignaturNEU Signatur

HIS Hochschul-Informations-System GmbH
Goseriede9| 30159 Hannover | _www.his.de_ <http://www.his.de/>

Dennis Hörsch
Unternehmensbereich Hochschul-IT
Arbeitsbereich Personalmanagement
Telefon +49 (0)511 1220-403 | Fax +49 (0)511 1220-250
E-Mail hoersch@his.de <ma...@his.de>

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 6489
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Martin Leitner
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Prof. Dr. Andreas Geiger

Re: HTML5 Doctype

Posted by Ted <r6...@gmail.com>.
I think that's a fairly common issue, &#160; is what I use instead.

Re: HTML5 Doctype

Posted by Dennis Hörsch <ho...@his.de>.
Hi,

Re: HTML5 Doctype