Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/27 16:40:16 UTC

[m2] [trunk] Licenses not inherited ?

Hi,

Congratulations for the new version of project-info-reports-plugin, it's very
nice. I've tried to add some <license> in the POM to see the Project License
page. It works if the <license> is in the POM itself, but not if it's in the
parent POM. Does it mean that the licenses are not inherited, and if yes is it
on purpose ?

Regards,

Yann

Re: [m2] [trunk] Licenses not inherited ?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
seems to be a mistake. I'm filing and fixing now.