Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Sebastian Bazley <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2003/12/14 19:19:06 UTC

Covalent can't find output from txt2html-task - but why?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 15 Dec 2003, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> ISTR that Sam changed the related copy operation to be recursive
> when I used the same cheat months ago, I'll try to look into it.

He did, but the cp doesn't even get invoked as it is conditional on
the source being a file.

Should be fixed with the next run (not the one that is going on as of
this writing).

Stefan

Re: Covalent can't find output from txt2html-task - but why?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Sebastian Bazley
<Se...@london.sema.slb.com> wrote:

> On covalent, jakarta-servletapi-5-jsp can't find the output from
> txt2html-task - On cocoondev, exactly the same build works fine.

On gump.covalent.net, generated jars get copied to a jar repository.
As txt2html-task doesn't create a jar, I cheated and put the directory
holding the class files into <jar> - and it seems to have some issues
with copying the directories.