Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafael Santini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/22 23:03:21 UTC

Tomahawk 1.1.2 - JSCook Menu - dummyForm has no properties

Hi all!

I have upgraded my application to Tomahawk 1.1.2. After this, when the menu
item is clicked, I get the following javascript error: dummyForm has no
properties.

What has chagend since version 1.1.1 of MyFaces?

Thanks,

Rafael

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.2 - JSCook Menu - dummyForm has no properties

Posted by Rafael Santini <ra...@gmail.com>.
My menu is already inside a form.

I have upgraded because in prior version the method bean isn't invoked when
the menu is inside a form.

Your best bet is to put your menu inside a form as dummyform is going away.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.