Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Ian Dunlop <ia...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/22 16:18:48 UTC

Licence review updates

Hello,

I've added a few more licence review sub pages to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAVERNADEV/2016-09+License+review

I think the licences are looking in good shape with only a few missing
headers. I'm not sure what to do about things like .json which can't
have headers. Do they just get added to NOTICE? There are also a few
files that I couldn't figure out if they were created by Apache Taverna
or are from a 3rd party eg wps_config.xml in taverna-plugin-gis.

Also I'm not quite sure what you do about generated files. We need to
double check that we haven't altered any of them eg. in the databundle
viewer rails app it's possible that some of the config files could have
been changed. Might be worth sticking headers on them anyway. Do they
need to be listed in NOTICE if autogenerated?

Cheers,

Ian