Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/20 19:59:25 UTC

Authentification Issues with Apache Git

Hello mentors,

Both Stephen and I are having problems pushing to Apache Git.

~/software/tinkerpop/tinkerpop3$ git push
Counting objects: 1, done.
Writing objects: 100% (1/1), 193 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 1 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: You are not authorized to edit this repository.
remote:
To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-tinkerpop.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-tinkerpop.git'

Is this simply a "burp" on the Apache side and we just wait it out?

Thanks,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Authentification Issues with Apache Git

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks matt, but I think this has sorted itself out.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
Is this still an issue?