Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/11 20:23:37 UTC

[VOTE] Alvaro Bustos Ruiz as a Committer and PMC member

In reply of this message please vote for Alvaro Bustos Ruiz as a
Committer and PMC member of the Openmeetings podling.

Alvaro has contributed documentation, tutorials, VMWare images, i
s a the moderator for the Spanish Mailing list and active on all mailing lists.

Approval requires a majority of approvals plus approval by at least one mentor.

The vote options are:

[  ] +1 approve
[  ]  0 abstain
[  ] -1 disapprove, for the following reasons:

I'm voting [+1].
Voting will last five days and end on Saturday, 5th June 2012.

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [VOTE] Alvaro Bustos Ruiz as a Committer and PMC member

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [VOTE] Alvaro Bustos Ruiz as a Committer and PMC member

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexei & Yegor,

the official vote is on the dev-mailing list.
I thought we just add a thread to the private list to discuss
internally things first that we don't want to be share public
immediately.

Sebastian

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
+1