Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Michael Redlich <mp...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/23 15:44:59 UTC

How Can I Help?

Hello:

My name is Michael Redlich and I was just confirmed to the TomEE Developers
mailing list.

Here's some background information about myself:

   - I live in Flemington <http://www.historicflemington.com/>, New Jersey
   with my lovely wife, Rowena.  We love to visit New Orleans, LA and Newport,
   RI on a regular basis.  We are avid cyclists and I am an avid runner.
   - I have worked for ExxonMobil for almost 29 years.
   - I have been writing for InfoQ
   <https://www.infoq.com/profile/Michael-Redlich> since May 2016.
   - I founded the ACGNJ Java Users Group <https://javasig.org/> in 2001
   and co-facilitate the group with Barry Burd
   <https://users.drew.edu/bburd/>.

I am very interested in MicroProfile APIs.  I look forward to contributing
to TomEE!

Sincerely,

Mike.

--
*Code*, *Write*, *Cycle*, *Run*, *Drink*,
*Sleep ... Repeat*

*InfoQ <https://www.infoq.com/> Java Queue Editor*
https://about.me/mpredli <http://about.me/mpredli/>
https://twitter.com/mpredli
https://redlich.net/
https://javasig.org/
*Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler*

Re: How Can I Help?

Posted by Michael Redlich <mp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan:

Sure thing!  I will get started on that later today!

Mike.

Re: How Can I Help?

Posted by Michael Redlich <mp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan: