Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/03 14:08:53 UTC

Introduction + new contributions

Hi,

my name is Vladisav, and I would like to get involved in Apache Beam.
For starters, I'll do something simple, e.g.: BEAM-961

Best regards,
Vladisav

Re: Introduction + new contributions

Posted by Neelesh Salian <ns...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome to the community!

--
Neelesh Srinivas Salian
Customer Operations Engineer

Re: Introduction + new contributions

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.
Welcome!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I will do the review.

For BEAM-51, I'm not sure as it could be related to the dataformat
discussion. Maybe you can participate in this discussion.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�