Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2018/08/24 20:32:03 UTC

Windows builds failing

It looks like all of the windows jobs are failing. The code changes between
the failed job and the passed job don't seem like they could be related,
did something else change?

https://concourse.apachegeode-ci.info/teams/main/pipelines/develop/jobs/WindowsUnitTest/builds/70

-Dan

Re: Windows builds failing

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.
That went in a few days ago so this run is already using that.

Re: Windows builds failing

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Windows builds failing

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.