Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/29 04:25:17 UTC

Microsoft Avro for .NET Standard / Core 2.0

I have uploaded the Microsoft Avro core and tools nuget packages for .NET
Standard / Core 2.0 and .NET Framework 4.5.1 that we will use to continue
the conversion of REEF to .NET Core. They are in beta until .NET Core 2.0
ships.

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Avro.Core/0.1.0-beta
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Avro.Tools/0.1.0-beta

Doug

Re: Microsoft Avro for .NET Standard / Core 2.0

Posted by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com>.
You can go ahead and make the switch. You will also have to upgrade all of
the projects use the latest Newtonsoft.Json nuget.

Doug

Posted by Rogan Carr <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com>.