Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI" <Al...@CIGNA.com> on 2007/08/22 11:53:55 UTC

[T5] Marking fields in error

I've got a friend who is color blind. I've shown to him the way how the
fields in error are marked in T5 - just making everything red, without
using any error markers - and this doesn't look convincing to him.

So I suggest T5 developers adding some kind of error marker - two red
asterisks or an icon - on the right side of a field in error. That would
be helpful for many users.

Thanks,

Alexander

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

Re: [T5] Marking fields in error

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
T5 _does_ mark a field with an error marker.
"field-error-marker.png"

Cheers,
Nick.