Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> on 2016/05/08 04:30:37 UTC

Re: Adding Cassandra to Apache Tajo

Janaka, thank you for introducing Subashini to us.

Hi Subashini,
Cassandra is also getting popular in recent days, so supporting it sounds
really cool.

I think every contributor including me will help you if you take this work.
For starting it, please refer to the discussion on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-2046.
Also, I will add a document to describe more detailed explanation for new
storage support to our wiki soon.

And, it would be better to discuss this issue on our dev mailing list, so I
CCed it.

Regards,
Jihoon

2016년 5월 7일 (토) 오후 9:41, Janaka Thilakarathna <bj...@gmail.com>님이