Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "S. Alan Ezust" <ez...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2004/02/06 23:02:29 UTC

fork ant fop task with its own heap?

Is it possible to fork an ANT FOP task and give it a heap size of its own? I
somewhere else?

I don't want FOP eating up the memory of my development environment when I run
it through Jedit/Antelope.

--
S. Alan Ezust
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: fork ant fop task with its own heap?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Something like this may be of help--this is what I do
for running FOP within the JEdit IDE:

<target name="run">
   <java classname="MyAppWithFOPEmbedded" fork="true">
      <classpath refid="xxxx.classpath" />
   </java>
</target>

Glen