Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rwijngaa <ri...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 15:25:43 UTC

camel-file2 include with expression

Hi,

I totally assumed the include option in the camel-file2 component also
supported
the simple language (like the move and preMove does for example) ,
so i thought i could do this
   include=*.gz.enc.${date:now:yyyyMMdd}
to read only the files from today (but this didn't work as it should be a
regexp)

I think the only way to do this now is via a GenericFileFilter ?
http://camel.apache.org/file2.html#File2-Filterusingorg.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileFilter

Any plans on supporting an Expression on include in the near future?
(i'm on camel 2.14.1)

Regards
Rino

Re: camel-file2 include with expression

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No there is no plan. Its complicated if you have both reg exp and
simple language in same. And include option has always been reg exp
only.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 3:25 PM, rwijngaa
<ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I totally assumed the include option in the camel-file2 component also
> supported
> the simple language (like the move and preMove does for example) ,
> so i thought i could do this
>    include=*.gz.enc.${date:now:yyyyMMdd}
> to read only the files from today (but this didn't work as it should be a
> regexp)
>
> I think the only way to do this now is via a GenericFileFilter ?
> http://camel.apache.org/file2.html#File2-Filterusingorg.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileFilter
>
> Any plans on supporting an Expression on include in the near future?
> (i'm on camel 2.14.1)
>
> Regards
> Rino

Claus Ibsen