Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2007/05/28 08:50:12 UTC

Sandesha2/C Web site - Typos and missing info

There are some typos in the Sandesha2/C webpage. Sanesha2/C is sometimes
called Sandesha2C and Aixs2/C is sometimes called Axis2C.

Also the members list is missing some important names. Especially
Nandika, who did loads of work on Windows front to get it working on
Windows.  Dushshantha too needs to be mentioned as he has contributed to
testing. I hope I too have done some code level contributions, which is
worth a mention ;)

Thanks,
Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)

Re: Sandesha2/C Web site - Typos and missing info

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> There are some typos in the Sandesha2/C webpage. Sanesha2/C is
> sometimes called Sandesha2C and Aixs2/C is sometimes called Axis2C.
>
> Also the members list is missing some important names. Especially
> Nandika, who did loads of work on Windows front to get it working on
> Windows.  Dushshantha too needs to be mentioned as he has contributed
> to testing. I hope I too have done some code level contributions,
> which is worth a mention ;)
BTW, please do not misunderstand; it is not that I want my name to
appear on the page, rather we have to convince users that in accordance
with the line on the team page itself " A successful project requires
many people to play many roles", that this project do in fact has many
people.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa

Re: Sandesha2/C Web site - Typos and missing info

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.