Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/14 18:33:06 UTC

[m2] getting clean to remove generated sources

Is it possible to get clean to remove sources I generate during my build?

Re: SPAM: [m2] getting clean to remove generated sources

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
If you generate your sources in target, they will be remove

Emmanuel

Re: [m2] getting clean to remove generated sources

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.
How are you generating sources?

If you are using the antrun plugin and generating the source in
target/generated-sources you can add this sort of tag below the <tasks/> tag
for the antrun plugin section.

<sourceRoot>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/java</sourceRoot>

If you do this with the current release, the generates sources will be
removed when you do 'mvn clean'

-- Lee Meador

Posted by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.