Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/08 20:06:52 UTC

Re: [OT] Web application for software distribution..any solution

--- Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> We have a developed a inhouse web application for
> internal clients, these internal clients are at
> various locations in USA.
> I need a web application to deliver this developed
> web
> application war file, and jar files.
>  So basically some thing like apache website, to
> deliver software to internal clients.
> Is there some thing like that which i can download
> install it on application server and start using??
> I was looking for a open source web application to
> do
> the above task,
> my requirements are
> 1, Login to web application to look for software to
> download
> 2, Show different builds, like stable built, night
> built, beat built for users to download
> 3, Create whats new document for users to know what
> bugs have been fixed, and new ehancements added
> 4, List of classes modified
> 5, report error and sort of forum for discussion.
> 6, maintain change documents and design
> specifications, so can be part of web application
> 7, allow users to ask for specific funcatinality
> (JCP
> sort of thing where user can define specifications
> be added in software)
>
> Ashish

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> user-help@struts.apache.org

A$HI$H

Re: [OT] Web application for software distribution..any solution

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.
W h a t ?

Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com>
08/08/2005 02:06 PM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Subject

wrote:

> Hi
> We have a developed a inhouse web application for
> internal clients, these internal clients are at
> various locations in USA.
> I need a web application to deliver this developed
> web
> application war file, and jar files.
>  So basically some thing like apache website, to
> deliver software to internal clients.
> Is there some thing like that which i can download
> install it on application server and start using??
> I was looking for a open source web application to
> do
> the above task,
> my requirements are
> 1, Login to web application to look for software to
> download
> 2, Show different builds, like stable built, night
> built, beat built for users to download
> 3, Create whats new document for users to know what
> bugs have been fixed, and new ehancements added
> 4, List of classes modified
> 5, report error and sort of forum for discussion.
> 6, maintain change documents and design
> specifications, so can be part of web application
> 7, allow users to ask for specific funcatinality
> (JCP
> sort of thing where user can define specifications
> be added in software)
>
> Ashish

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> user-help@struts.apache.org