Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Tabah Baridule <ta...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/09 21:08:28 UTC

Organising an online workshop for Apache APISIX

Hello everyone

There was a previous thread about increasing the adoption and gaining more
contributors into the APISIX project.

Would love any contribution and suggestions on how we can organise this
workshop.

Re: Organising an online workshop for Apache APISIX

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.
Hi Tabah,

Many thanks for being active🙂

That's really helpful for planning, we can have a call this week and
discuss it further this online workshop.

Ping me please direct to my email so we can schedule a meeting.

Is it fine for you?

Kind regards,
Bobur Umurzokov

Posted by Tabah Baridule <ta...@gmail.com>.